Community

December 13, 2017

Thank you to Community Helping Hands who recently donated coats to Jefferson Middle School to help out students who may [...]

Also posted in Middle School, Spotlight, Students

December 4, 2017

All four Jamestown High School classes recently used their creative energy to help the City of Jamestown brighten up the [...]

Also posted in JHS, Spotlight, Students

The Jamestown Educational Support Personnel Association (JESPA) Union recently held a Christmas Party where members brought in 50 pounds of [...]

December 1, 2017

Jamestown City Council PTSA recently welcomed Jamestown School Resource Officers, Ron Powers, who serves in the middle schools, and JHS [...]

Also posted in Parents, PTA, Spotlight

November 30, 2017

Over 600 Jamestown High School students were eligible to attend a Southern Tier Xpress hockey game at the Northwest Savings [...]

Also posted in JHS, Spotlight, Students

November 29, 2017

Jamestown High School recently held a ceremony at Jamestown Business College for six English as a New Language (ENL) students [...]

Also posted in Academics, ENL, JHS, Parents, Spotlight, Students

November 22, 2017

The excited chatter of Love Elementary School students and volunteers tutors from the First Presbyterian Church fill the air after [...]

Washington Middle School Student Council held its annual Food Drive in honor of Thanksgiving. Each grade level donated food to [...]

Jamestown City Council PTSA recently welcomed Jamestown School Resource Officers, Ron Powers, who serves in the middle schools, and JHS [...]

“I am here because I am a kinesthetic learner and teacher. When I really looked at scientists and choreographers, people [...]