- JPS Public Hearing Presentation on the 2014-15 Budget
- JPS 2014-15 Budget Newsletter
- JPS Popular Budget 2014-15
- JPS 2014-15 Board of Education Candidates
- 2014-15 JPS Budget Calendar
- 2/11/14 JPS Community Budget Forum Information
- 3/11/14 JPS Budget Review to Board of Education
- Gap Elimination Adjustment Video
- 4/22/14 Final Budget Presentation to Board of Education
2014-15 JPS Budget & Board of Education Elections Information
For more information on the JPS 2014-15 Budget process, please see the links in the “Resources” to your left. As information becomes available, it will be added to this page. The 2014-15 School Budget Vote and School Board Elections will be held on Tuesday, May 20, 2014. There are three open Board of Education seats with three candidates: Paul Abbott, Shelly Leathers and Tom Pope.
The Jamestown Board of Education welcomes comments or suggestions on the 2014-15 School Budget. Please email to BOE@jamestown.wnyric.org or the Superintendent of Schools, Tim O. Mains at Tim.O.Mains@jamestown.wnyric.org.
Important Budget/School Board Elections Dates:
3/28/14 – School Board Petitions Available
4/7/14 – JPS School Board Meeting – Work Session
4/22/14 – JPS School Board Meeting
4/25/14 – Last Day to Adopt School Budget
5/1/14 – School Board Petitions Deadline – 5 p.m.
5/1/14 – Annual Voter Registration – 12 to 6 p.m.
5/2/14 – Popular Budget Available
5/13/14 – Budget Hearing Persell Middle School – 7 p.m.
5/20/14 – Budget Vote and School Board Election – 12 to 9 p.m.
5/21/13 – Canvass of Votes